Thursday, September 4, 2008

Love to hate some nerds!

There are few people in life whom we love to hate for their attitude. First, a bit of background. In Feb 2008 - I ended up with a mainframe testing project in a bank after searching for one and half months in UK. I had to accept this testing job since I wasn't ready to make my way back home. I met one plain stupid and wish I never meet him again in the future! Enter dumb Sri, my teamlead in the previous project. One will be really amazed by the way how he leads the team. He would come and talk to you just to argue and show-off his talents(Trust me, he's brainless, divine removed his brain!).

Lately, I discovered that it's his thing to argue with everyone in the team and noone can win an argument with this moron. Whenever I know that he's heading towards me to argue, I think to myself, All right Sharmi, face the monster!! God save my friends who are still working with him!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you should meet him (ur previous team lead) one more time after he reads this blog..... :-):-)

Sharmi Murali said...

no no no!!But i wish he reads this post and know wt i felt about him...hehehe ;))